The first days in London

The first full day we were in London Jeremy went to work and Sophie and I explored our community. We found all the local shops including our pharmacy (they call chemist here), post office, Starbuck's, health food store, etc. We also found the local community center which offers playgroups for "under 5's" which we attended the next day. I was so excited we had been in London for less than 48 hours and already had found a play group. At this first group, I met a gal who wrote down a list of activities for me to try out (all of course which I have). By the end of the first week we had also found our local library and secured our library cards. At each group I attended during the first few weeks I learned of more and more resources for Sophie and I. We have even met a few friends at each of the groups/activities we have gone to.

0 Comments:
<< Home