Mad before Madrid

Okay, we are heading to Madrid tomorrow for a quick holiday and we were almost without a hotel. I booked an awesome spa hotel and happened to look at the paperwork today by chance and realized I used a new credit card which apparently didn't work because the small text said that my booking was confirmed but the payment didn't go through. I needed to response within a few days with a new card or the reservation would be cancelled. I book with this company all the time and didn't read this so apparently my reservation was cancelled and the awesome hotel is no longer available, nor is the one that Jeremy's company recommended, but I was able to find one almost comparable with the original one the exception is that it does not have a pool and spa is not in its name, oh well. All this travel had its downsides and stressors like this. Thank god I happened to look at the paperwork and realize I had no hotel, that would have been fun tomorrow when we got into Madrid...Details of this trip to be posted next week...Adios! Chris

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home