Monday, March 12, 2007

Spring is Here?

Today is absolutely gorgeous in London, with sunny skies, temperatures over 65 degrees! Bloody fantastic if I must say so.

Our third set of guests arrive tomorrow (Jeremy's sister and brother-in-law) and hopefully will be in for a great week of sun and warmth, a break from cold and snow in Wisconsin. Michelle and Brad will be in tomorrow morning at 8 am, for a quick 3 day visit in London. We all head to Paris on the Eurostar Friday morning for a 3-day weekend. Jeremy, Sophie and I arrive back in London on Sunday afternoon, while Brad and Michelle head to Amsterdam, Netherlands for three days. They arrive back in London on Wednesday afternoon, and then back to Wisconsin on Thursday morning.
I will try to update my blog with photos as soon as I am able...have had a few complaints on my lack of blogging lately...been a bit busy but will make a better attempt. Cheers--Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home